Typical!
So I went to a yoga class today, made it through, no problem. Finished, am standing up to fold up my mat and I put some sort of weird pressure on my knee. Felt it "stretch" and heard it squeak right below the knee cap. Not as ridiculous as some of my other injuries, but pretty silly. Hopefully it was just a minor stretch and RICE (don't worry, I'm already deep into RICEing it) should take care of it!
I enjoyed seeing the Vikings lose & Packers win today, and am now settling in to see if this ALCS is EVER going to be decided!
I enjoyed seeing the Vikings lose & Packers win today, and am now settling in to see if this ALCS is EVER going to be decided!

2 Comments:
Go Packers! Take care of your strain, Anne. You are too young to fall apart!
RICE is NICE.
Post a Comment
<< Home