Anne & Hot Yoga - Day 26
I'm in the home home stretch today. Had a good teacher today, a new guy, Ben who I haven't had before. I liked his class EXCEPT he's a Yankee fan and he mentioned last night's game during class. Talk about a hard time staying focused and calm! Hopefully the Yankees don't bring their umpires along to the game tomorrow.
Saw a great movie that I've been wanting to see for a long time tonight, Inglourious Basterds with Brad Pitt. It's typical Tarantino gore but was really entertaining! Anyway, 4 days of yoga left. Good thing cause I might fall asleep in class one of these days!
Saw a great movie that I've been wanting to see for a long time tonight, Inglourious Basterds with Brad Pitt. It's typical Tarantino gore but was really entertaining! Anyway, 4 days of yoga left. Good thing cause I might fall asleep in class one of these days!

1 Comments:
4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,
4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,
4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,
4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4!
Post a Comment
<< Home