Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Anne & Hot Yoga - Day 16

I don't, zzzzzzz, have much to write, zzzzzzz, today because as you can, zzzzzzz, see, I'm a little sleepy. I had a great 6:30 class, but I'm worn out. Had Christian, he did a combo story/rap/song thing. It was interesting. It felt cooler in class today too, might be because it's a lot cooler outside. My heater came on when I got home, welcome to fall. But we all know what that means (hint hint, the countdown day is 24 days).

Going to TRY and go to bed early and catch up, but the Twins are playing the Tigers in pretty much a do or die game. So I must watch. GO TWINS!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ma said...

BOY HOWDY--Welcome to fall!! We had snow this afternoon on Dean Stone mountain--we live a little farther downhill from the snowline. Cold and wet here today but didn't stop the diehard fisher, Charles: apparently the fish thought it too cold to be active, too, as they were sluggish as was the catching. Speaking of hillsides, Anne--DOWNHILL SLOPE FOR YOU!! YAYAYAYAY!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home