Monday, September 28, 2009

Anne vs. Hot Yoga - Day 14 (Week 2!!!)

Another milestone has been hit - 2 weeks!! Today for the first time, I felt a glimmer of being "in control" during the class. No feelings like I needed to rest, or was going to need to rest. Strong and almost happy during the whole class. JP's suggestion: off to instructor training. I do not think I'm ready for that, but tomorrow I'll be half way to a big accomplishment! I can't believe it's taken me 3 months of regularly attending class and 14 straight days to JUST barely get to this point.

had the singer, Christian, today and his song had something to do with us being leaves turning green to brown and falling off and giving new life in the spring. I'm not sure where he comes up with all these songs. He really is an excellent singer even if it's a bit cheesy. Then he gave some spiel at the end about us being the mystical creature the Phoenix. We burned ourselves during the class and now we're rising up strong and recreating ourselves from our ashes. I'm not sure about that, but if the Phoenix is a strong, limber and content bird once it's risen back up, then I'm on board.

I haven't heard from Bill (although his sweet wife and my Tia has been a staunch supporter - thank you thank you!!!) but I'm imagining he's still not regularly lifting his leg up over his head, hamstrings still nice and tight, B??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ma said...

RAH RAH, Anne! RAH RAH, Anne! RAH RAH, Anne! RAH RAH, Anne!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Janice Shand said...

You are cookin' Anne. Good for you! We had the laundry photos, the before and afters, hmm. How about you doing a posture? Standing head to knee with your arm out holding the camera?

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Unk Bill said...

I regularly read a book with one foot behind my head -- sometimes two. I find it to be sooo relaxing after a hard day.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home