Anne vs. Hot Yoga - Day 12
WOW! Good class today! There are a number of postures where you have to hold your hands over your head and they felt light as a feather today. Might have been the 15 hours of sleep/lazing around my apartment before class today, but, whatever it takes, I felt great. I made progress on a couple really hard postures today, the breakthroughs feel really great. Icing the hamstring right now, it's still bugging me. I'm not assuming it's going to heal until after this 30 days is over. So it's going to have to be maintenance and not making it worse, rather than hoping it heals. Can do. Football tomorrow, possibly class at 10, but I'm guessing 6. :) Happy Saturday everyone.

2 Comments:
Almost at the half-way mark (and Bill hasn't even started!!) Proves that day at a time or little by little, one can do nearly anything. Keep 'er going--almost there!!
GGGOOO Packers!
BBBOOO Vikings!!
Yay for you, Anne!! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home