Saturday, September 19, 2009

Anne vs. Hot Yoga - Day 5

Well day 5 down and I'm feeling great! Still have the sniffles, but the class helped again and I think another day or 2 and I'll be good as new. I like going to mid day classes because there isn't a full day's worth of food sloshing around in my stomach. I felt really good at class despite going through 500 kleenexes. Tomorrow is football Sunday, so I plan on going to the 10 am class. I don't think a day's worth of beer and football food would feel very good either and gotta be ready for the Pack at 1! One sixth of the way there. I can do this 5 more times...eek!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Unk Bill said...

Okay, look. I have to confess, I'm probably not going to do this stupid Hot Yoga thing. I only took the bet because my sweet niece said if I did, she’d be my beverage slave and demanded nothing in return if I didn't. What did I have to lose? There was (is) only about a 0.5% chance that I'd go even once, much less the 5, 10 or 30 times the bet was for. But if I DID, I'd cash in on beverage slave!!

Anyway, dear readers of Anne's blog, Anne as a beverage slave isn't such a great reward. She's done it for me before and I had to endure eye-rolls, sighs, verbal complaints and downright sloppy slavery. It would have been easier to get my own damn beverage!!

So there you have it. I MIGHT still do this, but then again, probably not.

3:41 PM  
Blogger kate filth said...

wuss.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

I think he's yellow. Knows he can't hack it so he's using his mistaken memory of poor beverage slavery (i am an exquisite beverage slave btw - every beverage chilled or heated to perfection and service with a smile. Does anyone believe i wouldn't perform with a smile??) to cover for his wussiness.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Tia said...

Give me an "A" Give me an "N" Give me another "N" give me an "E" What does it spell? ANNE GOOOOOOO ANNE!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Thanks, Tia!!!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Unk Bill said...

Yoga is easy peasy.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Are you making this statement based on experience?

9:17 AM  
Blogger Janice Shand said...

Uncle Bill,
Come on now, give it a shot. Just commit to a couple of classes in one week. That's all. You'll hate the first, curse the second, feel a glimmer of fabulousness the third. Before you know it your head will be held high plus you'll get a beverage slave.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home