Anne vs. Hot Yoga - Day 7 (WEEK 1!!)
Well, I made it through week 1! I had a really great class today. Had my favorite instructor, Tatyana, and she showed me how to modify a few things to make sure my hamstring isn't further irritated while I keep coming to class. Much appreciated. Tatyana also has the most unbelievable abs I've ever seen...something to aspire to.
So I know there are a few people out there reading who have done this class. Bill still isn't one of those people. Does everyone out there know that in addition to climbing a mountain, Bill has also run a marathon? Two of the most mentally and physically challenging things I can think of. Yet this piddly yoga class continues to be too much. Anywhooo, there is this one posture called Rabbit, where you're supposed to feel stretching in your lower back. Well, for the first time, I felt it today!
I felt strong and in control of the class today. I expect that feeling to just get better and better. Bring it on last 23 days! I'm ready for you.
So I know there are a few people out there reading who have done this class. Bill still isn't one of those people. Does everyone out there know that in addition to climbing a mountain, Bill has also run a marathon? Two of the most mentally and physically challenging things I can think of. Yet this piddly yoga class continues to be too much. Anywhooo, there is this one posture called Rabbit, where you're supposed to feel stretching in your lower back. Well, for the first time, I felt it today!
I felt strong and in control of the class today. I expect that feeling to just get better and better. Bring it on last 23 days! I'm ready for you.

6 Comments:
One down, three to go--ALMOST THERE! Plug away one at a time--NOT ZERO AT A TIME--and soon you'll be where you want to be. Where do you think zero-at-a-time gets you??? Nadaplace.
Go Bananie I am so impressed
You're awesome! I'm so proud of you for doing this!
***clap clap clap***
You've had a cold and a hamstring pull and you're still going strong. Good for you! It will only get better from here on.
Excelente, sobrina. Eres fuerte y guapa. Estoy orgullosa.
PS (no es mi culpa que tu tio se porta asi)
Post a Comment
<< Home