Anne vs. Hot Yoga - Day 6
Woohoo! Day 6 down! Felt great today. I had Chris as a teacher. I have only had him one other time and I distinctly remember it being one of the hottest days of the summer, I got a spot with poor ventilation and I had an awful class. Couldn't do 75% of the postures and just had to sit there and look at myself in the mirror to be able to stay in the room. Chris was incredibly encouraging after class. Came over to me and said that even veterans have had classes like that and that I should keep trying and not get discouraged. I was still trying to get into the groove of this class at that point and I think his encouragement was really a kick in the pants I needed! So I was really happy to be able to show him how much improvement I've made today!
As far as Bill is concerned, Janice put it best in the comments on the last post (you RULE for that comment, Janice!) What does he have to LOSE? It will certainly be challenging, but this is the man who has climbed one of the tallest mountain in the continental US (Mt. Rainier just outside Seattle that come in at 14,411 feet!), and you never know, it just might be enjoyable!
Anyway, time for football!! GOOO PACKERS!!!
As far as Bill is concerned, Janice put it best in the comments on the last post (you RULE for that comment, Janice!) What does he have to LOSE? It will certainly be challenging, but this is the man who has climbed one of the tallest mountain in the continental US (Mt. Rainier just outside Seattle that come in at 14,411 feet!), and you never know, it just might be enjoyable!
Anyway, time for football!! GOOO PACKERS!!!

2 Comments:
I have been conspicuously silent through this Yoga day 6--we had out-of-town guests and I had to focus my attention on showing them this piece of heaven--The Last Best Place. So, to Anne (who looks FABO in the pix, btw): You Go Girl! No doubt in my mind that you can do this and do it well. Nothing has ever got by you in the past--why now? To my brother: really? REALLY?? Really.
How did I know that was Jean's brother?? Did you make him scared of women when he was growing up, Jean? Now, the thought of BB putting him to shame is too much to bear?
Post a Comment
<< Home