Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Anne vs. Hot Yoga - Day 9

Day 9 down and I'm feeling pretty good. A little bit worn out, and this dang hamstring is nagggggging me! I talked to the teacher after class and he said all the usual stuff you might imagine for working out a lot. Rest a lot, eat well, drink a lot of water. Not rocket science here I guess, but I'll have to make sure I keep that up. Going to go to bed early tonight cause I'm going to go to class in the morning. I wouldn't want to be the lovely perky instructor who has me in class at 6:45 am. But we'll see, it might work out well.

I haven't heard from Bill in the last few days, I'm not guessing he's gone to class. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Hools said...

maybe Bill actually went to the class for once, and never made it home!!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Janice Shand said...

Love Hools comment. Oh, Bill. Hope your hamstring feels better soon. All that blood flow constriction they're always yammering about should help it heal.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Janice Shand said...

Meanwhile, had Dan the singing teacher the other day. Sang a lullaby-like song at the end of class about providing comfort. Felt like I was in a cocoon. A hot and sweaty cocoon.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Ma said...

Bill who?

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home