Anne vs. Hot Yoga - Day 11
Day 11 down and feeling good! Hamstring still bugging me today but no big whoop. I was feeling a little lethargic this afternoon and thinking it'd be nice to have someone to go to class with. I asked my friend Michele who lives just down the street and had gone to class with me a bunch before. She said, no way, she needed more time to gear up mentally to go to a class than 2 hours. Fair enough. So away I went by myself. When I got there, my new friend Spencer was there (see day 3 for a recap on Spencer), which was awesome. He set up his mat right in front of me and then we chit chatted for a few after class. He's on day 20! Said he had a bad day today and a good day yesterday, which was really the opposite of me. Funny how the days fluctuate.
Off to meet Michele for dinner. She didn't need to gear up for that!! :)
Off to meet Michele for dinner. She didn't need to gear up for that!! :)

1 Comments:
Hi to sweet Michele!
Post a Comment
<< Home