Thursday, September 24, 2009

Anne vs. Hot Yoga - Day 10

Well, all that separated days 9 and 10 was a little chit chat with yesterday's birthday girl, Hools (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!) and some sleep. Went to the 6:45 am class today, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was a little tired and probably not fully recovered from the class less than 12 hours before it but all in all it was a good one! Not crowded at all which is always nice.

Forgot to mention yesterday as I was running off to bed, I had the singer again yesterday! Christian. His song had something to do with these being the golden years. I kept thinking, these better not be my golden years!! I want a lot more before they are! Speaking of golden years, this morning, there was a guy in my class who couldn't have been ANY younger than his 70s. I would have guessed 80s if I saw him on the street. Boy did I feel pathetic when he was doing a posture if I was resting. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice Shand said...

1/3 of the way there. Woo hoo!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Ma said...

Old Foggies Rule!!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Unk Bill said...

Okay, I'm officially impressed. Although it's STILL only yoga.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

And I'll go 20 more times too. Then you'll really be impressed. Although I refuse to accept your last statement until you have attended at least 3 classes. Then you can tell me it's "ONLY yoga."

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home