Sunday, September 27, 2009

Anne vs. Hot Yoga - Day 13

Good day today, Packers win (they BETTER have beat the Rams) and I felt strong and limber in yoga. I went at 6 after the games, it was pretty humid because it rained all day, but it went really well. I'm not sure if it's just because I slept a lot this weekend or what but it's starting to feel like these last few days, I'm working really well with it. Hopefully it keeps up. Almost half way there!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Ma said...

Gotta <3 them Packers!!

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Tia said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh Anne!! Cheering you on from Minneapolis. You are AWESOME.

BTW, the Vikings were very happy with GB's OLD quarterback yesterday...

8:58 AM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Thanks, Tia!! Feeling great!

I was watching both games (I sure do <3 them Packers!) and I'm SURE the Vikings were happy with ole what's his name! My old Packer backer friends were rooting for the Vikings, it was quite strange.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Roman Polanski said...

Do they have any 13 year old cheerleaders?

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home