Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Anne & Hot Yoga - Day 15 (half way there!!!)

Here we are at the halfway point! As you might notice, I have changed the title of the hot yoga posts to Anne AND Hot Yoga. I didn't have quite as good a class today as I did yesterday, but I am now feeling like hot yoga is my friend, not my enemy so I will post accordingly. I've gotten to the point where I know it's going to be too hot, and I know the teacher will open the window or door sometimes, but probably not right when I need it, so I've just got to keep going. I'm getting quite good at standing bow pose, half moon pose, and the entire spine strengthening series (if anyone doesn't know what those are, Bill will be happy to explain.)

Today we had Tricia as a teacher who I always love. She's the director of the studio and always says, you're here to "find your cool" whatever that is. I love that way of looking at it. I'm never going to get into the spiritual meditation some people do, but finding my cool is always something I can try to do.

I have a picture to post (thanks for the idea Janice) and will explain on that post. But I'm over the hump, on the way back down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home