Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Anne & Hot Yoga - Day 22

well, day 22 of yoga was hot and fine, but onto more important things. GO TWINS!!! They won the playoff and are comin to town! I didn't go to yoga this morning, so I only got to watch the first 8 1/2 innings and had to go to class at 815 but I'm happy I went. Here's my reasoning: if the Twins lost, I would have been really pissed that I ruined my challenge and pissed that they lost the game. Since they won, I can watch all the highlights, and I get to keep watching them tomorrow, Friday and this weekend, at the least! However, now, I must go to bed immediately, because I will NOT miss any of the game tomorrow. Yay for day 23 of yoga, and GOOO TWINS!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Ma said...

You DO realize that you are in the single digits of the classes-to-go category. VERY IMPRESSIVE! Is anyone else in your classes working on the challenge--and are they gonna make it like you?
YES--GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWINS!
(They'd be proud of you, too!)
BTW--Jean, Chas, Sharon, Les and, of course Miller!, are hiking to the top of Dean Stone Mountain tomorrow. HEY! Sharon and I pinkie-swore that we'd do it this year, so it, too, is in the "gotta" category. (Snow's gonna fly soon.)

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Mary Lou said...

Jean, I should know this, but which one is Dean Stone? Is it the water tower hill?

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Mary Lou said...

Anne, you should stop being so "pissed" as you need to retain SOME water for your class. :-P

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Ma said...

Dean Stone is the one on the south rim of the valley--up the hill from "The Mansion" (which, of course, is no more). Chas, Miller and I have been there once before and it's quite a climb.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home