Sunday, October 04, 2009

Anne & Hot Yoga - Day 20

Into the 20s! Went to the 6pm class today. I was going to go early, but was too tired this morning to get up. I had kind of a tough class, my body is starting to say, um, hello, Anne, you haven't given us a day off in 20 days! To that I say, suck it up! 10 days left, we've got this. It's remarkable, I was mentally bothered today, and it's far tougher to do well in class if I don't have a strong mind than it is if I'm just feeling a little sore. Mind over matter really is true.

Going to be an interesting week. Tomorrow I will go at 6:30 and then get back in time for the Pack/Vikings on Monday Night Football. Then on Tuesday, the Twins/Tigers play their one game playoff at 5pm. So I might go to a morning class then, just to make sure I can give my full attention and support to that game! We'll see how that goes. If the Twins win, we have the playoffs to focus on, then things really get complicated! I am in the home stretch though!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ma said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNE!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACKERS!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWINS!!

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Tia said...

I second Jean's cheer!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Mary Lou said...

Big Bean - just when do you have time to go to work, Little Missy? Can I borrow some of your energy please??

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home