Anne & Hot Yoga - Day 25
Went to the early class today. Another less than 12 hour turn around between classes but it went really well. I HATE getting up that early, but the class is nice. It's always a little cooler, it's never crowded and I can just go straight to work on the bus that stops right outside the studio. Twins game starts at 6 today. Get your root on everyone!

5 Comments:
5555555555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555555555!
Nice work- such dedication to the yoga and the Twins!! GO TWINS!!
We love Anne and we love the Twins! It would be so great if they could win tonight. Thankfully you are there to send them good vibes. Can't wait to see the new you next week. Way to go! The end is in sight!!
Thanks gals!! The support has really helped keep me motivated! xoxo
Keep it up, Anne. You are doing so well. I can't believe only 5 more. A huge accomplishment.
Post a Comment
<< Home