Thursday, October 08, 2009

Anne & Hot Yoga - Day 24

I can't believe I have less than a week left of this! Day 24 was good. Had Kyoko today, she always keeps the room hot, but she's motivating so it evens out. I was right next to this guy today, his name was Nate. This is another example of how hard this is. He was clearly in great shape. Looked like he lifted weights or ran or something because he was definitely fit. He had an impossible time with the class. Didn't do the last half hour. He ran out of water about 10 minutes before the end. I would have offered some of mine if it was earlier in the class. :)

Time for some baseball. No Twins tonight. They lost last night, I wasn't too surprised and they had a strong start so I'm still optimistic. Game 2 tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ma said...

sixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsix!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home