Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hamstring

Well, I know I said if people kept reading (and commenting!) that I'd keep writing. So far, so good! Just wanted to update any interested parties on the progress of my hamstring. It's still sore. I think it's improving though because i can finally feel the exact spot where it's injured, so I can ice/massage/stretch/rest right there. I am planning on staying away from hot yoga until Saturday or Sunday, so I think we should be ok by then.

Just had a great dinner out at one of my fave restaurants with one of my fave friends, with a coupon to boot! Going out for drinks for my bday on Friday so should be a good week. Really needing to embrace the onward and upward mentality I picked up in from my 30 day challenge, so far, so good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tia said...

Keep commenting, people! Glad you are recovering physically. Have a great birthday WEEK! Your folks left yesterday AM and were headed through So Dak due to the threat of snow in No Dak. What happened to fall?

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Ma said...

Forward, forward, forward, forward. That's your motion.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home