Second to last day and I'm just ready for it to be over. Today, my hamstring hurt and I'm tired. But guess what, one more class to go and I'm on my own schedule. I'm ready for it.
29 down, 1 to go. Sounds pretty good, eh? Sounds like YOU DID IT!! Sounds like success. Sounds like accomplishment. Sounds like achievement. Sounds like fait accompli. Sounds like triumph. Sounds like physical AND mental victory. Sounds like you have lifelong bragging rights over your uncle: No matter what he says about his work, his abilities, his talents, you reply "30 days in a row." (Kinda like ....."and then I found $5.") Can't wait to see you and massage that hammy for you!
As I write this it is your last day. Hard to believe. To those of us who read your blog, the time has gone fast. Maybe not for you since you are doing all the work. I wish I was one day away from a 30 day accomplishment. Well done.
I am in awe. I remember your first class- you said prisoners of war should be sent to bikram class instead of being waterboarded. How far you've come! So much to look forward to, also. Birthday extravaganza with Mean Jean, who we all know is really not mean. Well done!
4 Comments:
29 down, 1 to go. Sounds pretty good, eh? Sounds like YOU DID IT!!
Sounds like success. Sounds like accomplishment. Sounds like achievement. Sounds like fait accompli. Sounds like triumph. Sounds like physical AND mental victory. Sounds like you have lifelong bragging rights over your uncle: No matter what he says about his work, his abilities, his talents, you reply "30 days in a row." (Kinda like ....."and then I found $5.") Can't wait to see you and massage that hammy for you!
As I write this it is your last day. Hard to believe. To those of us who read your blog, the time has gone fast. Maybe not for you since you are doing all the work. I wish I was one day away from a 30 day accomplishment. Well done.
I am in awe. I remember your first class- you said prisoners of war should be sent to bikram class instead of being waterboarded. How far you've come! So much to look forward to, also. Birthday extravaganza with Mean Jean, who we all know is really not mean. Well done!
Congrats!!! What an amazing feat! Enjoy a bit of time off and a weekend away! And, Happy early birthday Mean Jean!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home