Anne & Hot Yoga - Day 28
Well I feel like I am on a roller coaster, and we're tchick tchick tchicking up the first hill but I'm in the back car and the first three cars have already gone over the hump on their way down! 2 more days and I'll be flying down that hill. Day 28 felt good. Had Christian the singer, he sang the golden years again. He called me out during class and asked me what day I was on. That was pretty cool for everyone in class to hear it. Made me smile!
So glad to be almost done because I have 2 big funsies coming up. Mean Jean's big Green Bay birthday extravaganza is this weekend! Keegans and Andrews converge on Green Bay for the Packers game and good times. Then, my birthday is next Friday! My favorite days of the year. :) I'll be kicking serious ass three days from now, ready to rock and roll!
So glad to be almost done because I have 2 big funsies coming up. Mean Jean's big Green Bay birthday extravaganza is this weekend! Keegans and Andrews converge on Green Bay for the Packers game and good times. Then, my birthday is next Friday! My favorite days of the year. :) I'll be kicking serious ass three days from now, ready to rock and roll!

2 Comments:
22222222222222222222222222222222222
2222222222222222222222222222222222!
WHOOOOO HOOO! Can't wait for the birthday festivities. You can amaze us with your poses!!!! Keep on truckin', almost there!
Post a Comment
<< Home