Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anne & Hot Yoga - Day 27

It's funny how sometimes when I don't want to go to class, I have some of the best classes. I was tired today, I got a haircut at 115 and then I met a couple friends at about 230 at Dempsey's pub right by my apt for some football action. I really didn't want to leave at 330 and go to class at 4 (I wanted to wait til 6) but I bit the bullet and went and it was a really good class.

Funny story, the reason I was tired today: last night, I'm fast asleep around 3 and I'm startled awake by one of my neighbors slamming open the front door and screaming "F@@K!!!" I hear a little stumbling around and another "F@@K!!!" Then he starts up the stairs and it gets comical. He lets out another one but under his breath (which I couldn't hear until he was on the stairs and closer to my door) he follows it with "I broke my foot, I broke my foot, I broke my foot." He gets to the landing, lets out another one with more "I broke my foot..." I didn't go out into the hall to offer my medical assistance (I have actually come home late with a broken ankle before, so I can sympathize.) I figured he seemed to be doing fine getting upstairs since the "F@@Ks" seemed to be getting fainter and fainter, so he'd wake up today and deal with his injury clear and sober. It was funny, but I was annoyed being woken up at 3!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Ma said...

threethreethreethreethreethreethree
threethreethreethreethreethreethree
threethreethreethreethreethreethree

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Tia said...

You are soooo close!! I wonder if you will be addicted and have to keep on??

Watching the Twins. Hope the Dome brings them good luck!

Did you ever think Day 28 would arrive? Way to set a goal and acheive it...

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Tia said...

Whoops! Typo! Achieve

7:31 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

YAY!! SOOO close. You know what, I'm so ready to take a day off that I don't think right away I'll feel addicted and want to keep going. But I think after a few days, I'll be itching to get back. They give you up to a 10 day grace period before you have to start your free month, so I plan on using a good portion of that to heal my hamstring and generally rest. But I also plan on getting my money's worth out of the free month, so I'm sure I'll go a lot.

GOOOOO TWINS!! The Dome is tough, hopefully it proves to be for the Yanks!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home