Saturday, October 24, 2009

Anne & Hot Yoga - The second 30 days

So I've taken my 10 days off, my hamstring feels pretty good, I'm not tired anymore, and I got a few nights of bad food and a few drinks out of the way. Now, I'm not planning on doing another 30 days straight just because I don't want to have to schedule it and I really want to be able to stay well rested. That was the one thing I couldn't catch up on and I really like the idea of doing lots of hot yoga AND getting enough sleep! Anyway, it's humid and pretty warm today, goody. No reason to get back into it on a day when I'll be comfortable. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ma said...

Be careful of that hammie--could re-injure easily, and then what?!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Tia said...

Happy birthday weekend!! Hope the celebrations were wonderful yesterday. We were sending birthday wishes your way... Good for you for continuing on. Very imperessive.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Tia said...

impressive. (typo)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home