Monday, April 07, 2008

ALERT

There is a mouse in my apartment. As you can see it is 215 am and I can't sleep because there is a mouse hanging out under the cupboard in my kitchen. I have seen him about 5 times now. Quite frankly, I don't care that he's here. And I don't mind him eating my crumbs, but i am so utterly freaked that he (keep saying he, not sure why I have decided it is a boy) might climb up on me while I sleep, that I cannot sleep. I know the reason that he is here is because when kate was here my apartment became a DISASTER and I didn't have a chance to really clean it up before I left for DC. Now dishes are done, trash is out but he is still here so it's going to take a few traps and a few days of braveness to get rid of him! If only we had thought to throw out our burritos take out before I left for my weekend trip!!
I'm officially freaked. SO FREAKED I haven't gotten off my bed. UGH!!!
Anyway, had a great weekend in DC. LOVED seeing baby Maddy. I've never seen anything as cute as she is! the CUTEST.
So yeah, I think I'll surround myself with stuff that the mouse can't get on my bed and then try to go to sleep, not sure if it'll help, but I must try to sleep. i HATE THIS!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://weblog.infoworld.com/smbit/archives/images/death%20mouse.jpg

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Mother was right after all--"Cleanliness is next to mouselessness."

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home