Tuesday, April 01, 2008

DC

No one has ANY comments on that ridic ad!??! I can't get enough.
So Kate was here this weekend. So much fun. We saw Mary Poppins, one of the greatest few hours of our lives. We loved the movie so much when we were kids that we wore out our tape! As the lady who plays mary poppins in the play was making her exit kate yelled "SECOND best Mary Poppins, EVER!!!!!" She was REALLY good. But obvi no Julie Andrews. we're related to her you know.
On saturday we went out dancing and Kate and her entourage locked themselves out of my apartment. Well done. It was a great weekend though.
This weekend, I'm headed to DC on Friday for a weekend of Keegan fun. REALLY looking forward to seeing the fam. It's been too long.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give Maddy a hug for me!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - I finally watched that ad and, Anne, I gotta agree with you - Yikes! I hadn't seen it before and will not be sad if I don't see it again. Hope your trip was great!
We went to see baby Miles in Portland and he's the tiniest thing still! Hope you get to meet him before he catches up to the great height of the Lewis's. :-)

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home