Events
So I've been working for this event planning company that my friend set me up at and we had our first event that I worked at on Tuesday. It was a charity event for an organization called Safe Horizon. There were a few celebs there. No one huge, but Veronica Webb (Tim Gunn's guide to style), Stephanie March (first DA on Law and Order SVU), Bob Woodruff (ABC News anchor who was injured in Iraq) and Peter Hermann (Actor and Mariska Hargitay's husband). It was fun and I'm sure it raised some money. If I could actually make money working for this company, I would like to stay there, cause it's fun, but i need to afford my life.
I had a good interview today. Can't divulge yet, need to get through another round first, but I'm optimistic.
This weekend, big going away extravaganza for Drew and Laura. Should be fun.
I had a good interview today. Can't divulge yet, need to get through another round first, but I'm optimistic.
This weekend, big going away extravaganza for Drew and Laura. Should be fun.

2 Comments:
Bye Bye Draura--New York's gonna miss you. (You're ALWAYS welcome in Montana!
i am sad to hear that this weekend will be draura's last, but i am sure they will go out with a BANG!
keep us posted on the job search!!!! i know you will find one soon --- you are a rockstar!
Post a Comment
<< Home