Sunday, March 16, 2008

7 seed

Gonzaga got a 7 seed in the tourney. Pretty good for them, considering they didn't win the WCC tourney. I'm a little nervous about Davidson, especially because the game is going to be played in North Carolina. Anyway, it's on Friday, good luck to everyone else with teams in the tourney too! March Madness is really, really fun!


So this weekend, I ended up going to a comedy show on Friday, then my friends came over to my apartment and hung out. Then on Saturday, my former coworkers hosted a poker game and I went with my friend Drew. I came in 5th, 2 people away from the money! It was really fun. Then we went over to my other friend JP's apartment and played some more cards.

The job situation is ok, not good, just ok. I've been working a few days a week at an event planning company that my friend Rich set me up at. It's a cool company, and they do big gala charity events, so it's good experience, but tough to survive on. I have an interview on Wednesday that I'm excited about, will give details when I know a bit more about it. The forced job search is really stressing me out, so to any of my friends I've been less than stellar to lately, I'm sorry.

oh, to follow up on a ML comment, I live about 50 blocks down from where that crane fell. It was pretty scary though. I have been to bars RIGHT on that block before though. I can't even imagine. I might swing by and take some pics on one of my days off. stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 my Zaggie-boys!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home