Girls weekend
SO just wanted to give a little recap of the fun girls weekend I had with Julia this weekend! She got here thursday on the bus, just in time for a late dinner. Then Friday she went to two different museums, and we went to a play. The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. SO much fun. Unfortunately it's closing this month, but it was really cute. Then we hit Mario Batali's restaurant Otto for some pizza, pasta and olive oil gelato (I know it sounds weird but it's SOOOO good). Saturday we got manicures, found me a dress to wear to the wedding in the bahamas (gotta look my best, got a date for it now) and then watched the Pack annihilate the Seahawks!! So fun! Ordered thai food in when we got home and fell asleep early. What a day!
Sunday we had brunch with my friend Allie, walked down to the WTC site and back to my apartment (about 4.5 miles). Then we had ethiopian food. If you've never had it, I HIGHLY recommend it. It's very different but super good! Then we saw Juno, and Monday morning, I headed to work, and she headed back home. SUCH a fun trip! Thanks for coming Hools!!!
Sunday we had brunch with my friend Allie, walked down to the WTC site and back to my apartment (about 4.5 miles). Then we had ethiopian food. If you've never had it, I HIGHLY recommend it. It's very different but super good! Then we saw Juno, and Monday morning, I headed to work, and she headed back home. SUCH a fun trip! Thanks for coming Hools!!!

2 Comments:
Yay! It was so much fun! You forgot to mention the Dumb and Dumber viewing- always a blast!
Hools is a fun 'un to have around!!
Post a Comment
<< Home