good happy
So I'm feeling awfully good these days. My mom and sis are both set to hit the Bahamas with me at the end of the month, and it's going to be really great. Happy fun times for my friends megan and hugh who are getting married and great girl bonding time!
My friend Julia is coming up to NY this weekend for a girls weekend and I'm SO excited! She gets here Thursday night, and we're going to get manicures, do some shopping, eat some great food, watch the Packers play the Seahawks (she's from Seattle but really not much of a fan so we'll let her watch the game with us) and just hang out. We'll miss Brian (her husband) but I"m really excited for some girl time!
I'm happy about someone I've been seeing a bit recently too. Same person as the most highly anticipated date in history. Sorry, I'm not ready for full disclosure, but it's good, and fun, and I will share more soon. Promise. :)
My friend Julia is coming up to NY this weekend for a girls weekend and I'm SO excited! She gets here Thursday night, and we're going to get manicures, do some shopping, eat some great food, watch the Packers play the Seahawks (she's from Seattle but really not much of a fan so we'll let her watch the game with us) and just hang out. We'll miss Brian (her husband) but I"m really excited for some girl time!
I'm happy about someone I've been seeing a bit recently too. Same person as the most highly anticipated date in history. Sorry, I'm not ready for full disclosure, but it's good, and fun, and I will share more soon. Promise. :)

4 Comments:
Have Fun in the Bahamas and at girl weekend!! And yeah!! I'm very happy for you that you're happy!! :)
So happy to hear that good news, Big Bean. :-)
Will be waiting for more.
I know his naaaame, I know his naaaame!
In one more week--BAHAMA MAMA, here!! Do Not Worry: If the Packers make it to the Superbowl (Feb. 3), I'm taking my cheesehead with me! (Might save my life in the event of a plqne crash.)
Post a Comment
<< Home