Great travel karma!
So, this morning, get to newark airport around 11:30 for my flight out to LA at 1. I had to go through chicago and there was bad weather so my flight out of there is delayed by at least a half hour. I had a really close connection (like 45 minutes)and there was no way I would have made that. So being the very high statused traveler that I am :), American says, how about if we put you on a nonstop flight out of JFK. We'll pay for the taxi over there (it's about $100)and you can have a biz class seat. DONE!! So now I get a luxurious non stop flight no changing planes in biz class. I dont' know how I end up with this ridiculously good travel luck but I certainly enjoy the benefits!

2 Comments:
It's your magic karma connections, Big Bean. Merry Christmas to the Keegan clan! Hope to see you when we're in Msla!
Nice! Our direct to Seattle from DC was lovely- nothing like flying direct coast to coast! Hope your luck driving from cali is as good!
Post a Comment
<< Home