Monday, December 17, 2007

My weekend

This weekend was one for the books. On Friday, I was out for a little bit. My cousin Billy (The BK Broiler) and his lovely lady friend Emily came up Saturday afternoon. We did a little shopping, sight seeing, had a nice dinner and then they hopped the train back to NJ. It was fun. Then Saturday night one of my friends had a fun holiday party in Hoboken. There was some serious drama that insued with a trip to the ER, 5am text messages, etc. There's no need to get into that, let's just say it was dramatic. I pulled my groin muscle too (nothing to do with the drama, but it still was no fun.)
Then yesterday, I watched Brett Favre lead the charging Pack to a 12-2 record! Then, my awesome Aunt Mary and a bunch of her family members came to town to see the Radio City Christmas SPECTACULAR and let me tell you, it was. The whole thing was a lot of fun. Dinner at Ellen's Stardust Diner (the singing waitstaff) after that and then I brought her down to my hood for a quick tour and pint. After 2 at d.b.a, I put her in a taxi back uptown and hit the hay. I'm SO glad it's almost christmas vacation. 10 days off is really going to hit the spot!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've graduated from spraining your ankle!!!! Congratulations!

Wasn't Ellen's the place we went before your big Broadway debut when we went to NY a long time ago?

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you had passed a hoboken ban?

8:28 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Indeed Ellen's was where we went!! And I'm pretty sure this groin injury was just from walking. I'm really getting ridiculous. Yesterday I thought that it would be a good idea for me to try and "run it out" too. Yeah, didn't help.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoboken?? Brave girl to revisit that place! Never heard of a groin injury from walking, Big Bean. Were you walking on a beam? Or, with Jim Beam??

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home