Wednesday, December 12, 2007

They're baaaaack!!

Who else is as excited about the return of the American Gladiators as I am!?! preview is tonight!! My favorite two from the 1990's were Nitro and Elektra. They were unreal. Anyone have any other good oldies but goodies they remember??

To bring back some of the glory who remembers all these competitions??? The Eliminator was UNBELIEVABLE! The HUMAN CANNONBALL!!!? Doesn't get much better than that.
* Assault
* Powerball
* Breakthrough and Conquer
* Joust
* Human Cannonball
* The Wall
* Atlasphere
* Hang Tough
* Swingshot
* The Maze
* Sky Track
* Gauntlet
* Pyramid
* Tug-O-War
* Whiplash
* Snapback
* The Eliminator

I can hardly wait for 9 pm.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! But, you are awesome, so I should learn...

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love that show!!!!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If atlasphere was the one where they rolled around in the hamster ball, then that was definitely my favorite.

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOO JACKED EVEN YOU CAN'T STAND ME!!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home