questions answered and progress
My Aunt Beth, a new commenter posed a couple questions, so I have some answers. My favorite neighborhood bar is called dba. it is right around the corner from my apartment. The one they went to, across the street and down from the Hell's Angels is called The Edge. Also fun cause they have darts (I love darts), but I like dba more just because they have something like 500 different beers. Amazingly enough they don't have Guinness though. Plus they have a dba cam (click here!) that you can log onto and see what's happening at the bar. That's fun too!
Good question about the big chocolate bar. I had a hershey kiss just this morning, and I think whoever said it was richer and creamier chocolate might be right. Whatever it is, it's really good.
So I've been in Physical therapy for my thumb for the last few weeks. Yesterday we had a big breakthrough. Basically the bottom joint of my thumb wasn't moving AT ALL for the last 6 months. Well, after 4 sessions of having it WRENCHED every which way, I now have about 1/2 cm of movement in that joint and yesterday we got one of the ligaments in the joint to pop. Which, evidently is a good thing! My thumbs up isn't quite as pathetic as it used to be!
Good question about the big chocolate bar. I had a hershey kiss just this morning, and I think whoever said it was richer and creamier chocolate might be right. Whatever it is, it's really good.
So I've been in Physical therapy for my thumb for the last few weeks. Yesterday we had a big breakthrough. Basically the bottom joint of my thumb wasn't moving AT ALL for the last 6 months. Well, after 4 sessions of having it WRENCHED every which way, I now have about 1/2 cm of movement in that joint and yesterday we got one of the ligaments in the joint to pop. Which, evidently is a good thing! My thumbs up isn't quite as pathetic as it used to be!

4 Comments:
So happy to welcome Beth to the blog, new blood will spice up the conversations--not that they need spicing. I am wondering if we canget confirmation from Hersheys on the bars-Beth is right the full size bars are a whole other texture. Glad the thumb is coming along, gues it really is true that things get worse before they get better.
PS I am at Kim and Casey's house and Maddy is the cutest child ever!
I remember seeing darters at "The Edge" - we were only there long enough for one beer. We'll have to check out dba next time we are in NYC
i really just wanted to write something.
dba is great though.
Want some corn with that joint?
Post a Comment
<< Home