Monday, December 03, 2007

Maroon 5

If anyone was thinking about buying a new album for anyone for a nice holiday gift, I would recommend the new Maroon 5 album. I just got it over the weekend and I'm really enjoying it. I've only been through it about 1 1/2 times but I'm thinking it might belong in that rare "start to finisher" category. You know, where you listen to an album from start to finish without skipping any songs. There aren't too many of them. Scissor Sisters first CD, Backstreet Boys Millenium are 2 good examples. heehee

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree! I have had the new Maroon 5 CD for a bit and I thoroughly enjoy it! It's definitely a start-to-finisher. Great review, Anne!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i claim no knowledge of the Backstreet Boys Millenium Album

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I concur, Keegs!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home