Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving plans

What is everyone up to for Thanksgiving? I'll be here in NY. MY friends Will and Krista invited me to their house. Krista is an AMAZING cook, and they have a cutie pie 2 year old named Wyatt who is fun to hang with too. So that should be fun. I might check out the parade cause I've never seen it before. Who knows, I'll have 4 days off. Love it!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see the parade, we are staying in Chicago. So much to be thankful for----Have a good one

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are having the first Lewis-Fink Thanksgiving. My parents are coming over with Michael and me to the Finks for the big day. And on Friday, I'm celebrating Anne Day!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy pre-Anne day gals! Brian and I are just staying here in MD and making a veggie-tastic Thanksgiving dinner!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne, I remember last year celebrating with you and Granny and Pop Pop. I am so glad we did that. What a wonderful memory of Pop Pop's last Thanksgiving. (Remember my slight problem with the oven temp?:) We are going to my brother's house.Matthew won another national chess championship! Have a great day, dear niece!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Well, sounds like everyone is going to have a great weekend!! My thanksgiving last year was one of the best ever. You're right Tia, so great to get to spend Pop-pop's last thanksgiving with him! it was a great trip.
This year, my weekend is shaping up to possibly be something really great. I'll get some more details when it's over. Happy thanksgiving to all!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUT WITH IT!! Your readers want the dirt--all the details!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously!! How were the Turkey day festivities?

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home