LA
I've been in LA for the past 2 weeks, apologies for the lack of blog postings. I've been working at 2 different conferences, one for films and one for the digital media world. They've both been very successful but being 'on' for 2 weeks straight is hard. I also went to Las Vegas with Kate and our friend Max for my birthday celebration last weekend. That was a great time. We stayed at the Palms, rented a cabana, had a great dinner and played the penny slots until the wee hours of the morning. I love Vegas. I've been staying with kate which is great, since we're both working, we get to spend time together after work. I love it.
I went to a very interesting hollywood hills houseparty over the weekend. there were film people there from all over the world, Israel, Germany, Norway, Morocco, France, Italy, Russia. I felt boring being from the US! It was cool.
I'm headed back to NY and normal life on Thursday. It's been a great trip, but I miss NY, I'm ready to be back there.
I hope I haven't lost readers for good!! :)
Oh, and by the way, the day before I left for LA, we had the dodgeball playoffs. I didn't dislocate any digits this time but we were eliminated in about 45 seconds. Not a very good showing by the Ball Busters but a fabulously fun season!!
I went to a very interesting hollywood hills houseparty over the weekend. there were film people there from all over the world, Israel, Germany, Norway, Morocco, France, Italy, Russia. I felt boring being from the US! It was cool.
I'm headed back to NY and normal life on Thursday. It's been a great trip, but I miss NY, I'm ready to be back there.
I hope I haven't lost readers for good!! :)
Oh, and by the way, the day before I left for LA, we had the dodgeball playoffs. I didn't dislocate any digits this time but we were eliminated in about 45 seconds. Not a very good showing by the Ball Busters but a fabulously fun season!!

2 Comments:
Welcome back Anne. I have been checking the blog daily waiting for a new post. Finally my thirst has been quenched.
Enjoy the last day or so in LA. Say hi to Kate.
Later
Ditto on the welcome back. The faithful readers have been sad--cyberspace is boring without you. Hope you and kate have fun these next few nights.
Post a Comment
<< Home