more congrats!
I'm behind on my congratulatory posts, but 2 are in order. This weekend my cousin Michael proposed to his girlfriend Emily. What a great catch she is, we're so excited to have her in the family!
Also, a couple weeks ago, my cousin Trish's boyfriend Chris proposed as well. Also a really super guy who I'm so excited to officially call a cousin! Trish and Chris will probably have the big day sometime next fall and Michael and Emily probably early 2009. Let the Keegan wedding fun begin!
Also, a couple weeks ago, my cousin Trish's boyfriend Chris proposed as well. Also a really super guy who I'm so excited to officially call a cousin! Trish and Chris will probably have the big day sometime next fall and Michael and Emily probably early 2009. Let the Keegan wedding fun begin!

2 Comments:
ditto o our great luck at adding Emily and Chris to our family- they are terrific. Also looking forward to so many fun family gatherings.
....and they ARE fun!!
Post a Comment
<< Home