Tuesday, November 06, 2007

oh and PS

After spending a week with the LA/European film elite, I am now hipper than hip. I smoke 2 packs of skinny brown cigarettes a day, talk with an exotic accent, wear my sunglasses inside and outside, night and day and scoff at those of you who watch hollywood blockbusters. I'm as indie as they get now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not think you could get any cooler. You are really all about the euro side of the pond lately!!!!!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you hold your beer mug with your pinky in the air? Are you still allowed to be a member of the Ball Busters?? Can you still wear your rubber boots? Did they know you're actually from Montana?? Baaaaaaa

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smoking is bad for you.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home