Wednesday, December 05, 2007

kisses vs minis

Since it is the holiday candy season, I pose a question: Is it the shape that makes Hershey kisses taste so much more delicious than the milk chocolate mini candy bars? It's the same chocolate, yet there's something about a kiss that's just better. And on a similar note, I'd like to commend Hershey for keeping that "we wish you a merry christmas" Kiss commercial on for so many years. I've seen it a few times this year and it's a great classic. Bravo for not trying to upgrade something that is really awesome!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

It's most definitely the shape. The thicker the bite of chocolate, the better. It just seems creamy and more savory that way. The bars are more spread out over your palate, so they're not as much fun to bite into. Also, kisses have fun littel tags hanging out of them with messages this time of year.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure they are exactly the same I think the kisses have more cream they are softer and smoother. The kisses also seem to melt quicker.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pondering this issue - my initial reaction is the shape, but I do prefer kisses to the little candy bars. What about the full size candy bar? Does that compete with the " kiss "?

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home