Christmas in missoula
I've had a great fun week here in Missoula with the fam. it's the first time I've been here since thanksgiving 2005, so it was cool to come hang in the ole MT! kate and I drove up from LA on the 22-23 and are driving back down tomorrow. Lots of photos on my flickr page from the visit. we hung with the fam, friends, went on hikes with the dogs, watched some good movies, had a great visit with our old family friends on christmas eve and finally today got to see my bff lewis! it was great!! I'm definitely looking forward to getting home though. I'm sure life in NY has slowed down since I left. ;)
Happy new year everyone! Catch you in 2008!!
Happy new year everyone! Catch you in 2008!!

2 Comments:
Had fun with you on Friday! Let's do it again soon! :)
I had a nice time, too. Always great to see my "girls".
Post a Comment
<< Home