Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

Hope everyone's new year celebration was awesome. Mine, was slightly less than stellar, but interesting. I flew back from LA on New Year's Eve and left at 3pm. So my flight landed at 11pm. Got my bag and got on the NJ Transit train back to the city. I caught the train at about 11:50 which put me right about Secaucus, NJ when the clock struck midnight. It was me and about 100 of my closest bridge and tunnel friends (definition for those not familiar with bridge and tunnel: people who live in NJ and either take the bridges or tunnels into NY to work or hang out. Often loathed by New Yorkers.) Anyway, I'm sick, and was then, and I'd been traveling for 3 days straight, so as they were walking through the car hooting, hollering and high fiving, I just wanted to get the hell out. But it was pretty amusing. What a ridiculous place to be!
This year, I resolve to be the best dodgeball player I can be. And to not get sunburned on my 8 day excursion to the bahamas. Any other good resolutions out there?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle." That's my resolution for 2008, but I could hold onto it for the rest of my life--doesn't need to end 12/31/2008.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is to try to ease up on my control issues, NOT have to solve all my problems in one day, and to try to just "be". 2008 will be my year of zen.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean, I love your resolution!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home