Wednesday, March 05, 2008

well..

If I haven't lost any and all readers in the past month since I posted last, I'm back. Sorry. It's been an interesting time:

Trip to the bahamas was AMAZING. We discovered this river at the Atlantis that we spent tons of time on. Basically it had waterslides, rapids, lazy water, all that you went through on inner tubes, double or single. I preferred the double or dubular tubular as we called it with my sister. The rest of the time was amazingly relaxing and fun to spend time there.

So, I got laid off from my job. Yes, sucks but not really too surprising. They weren't doing as well as anticipated so they laid off the whole marketing staff. I'll be fine in terms of finding another job, it's just annoying to have to go through the job search AGAIN!

Dodgeball team is in the playoffs this week. I don't anticipate a big showing, but I do anticipate a great time, both playing and at the bar! Hehe.

Kate is coming to visit at the end of the month. SO excited. She hasn't been here for awhile, since last year's team mean jean I think. Should be a debaucherous weekend.

So anyway, I'm back. If anyone is still out there reading, I've got a lot of thoughts to post in the next few days. Stay tuned...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne,

I have missed you! Welcome back!!

Tia

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is a great read! you've gained a dedicated fan. i can't wait to read them regularly.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's about darn time you are back in the game!!! i mean c'mon --- with working full time this is the only way I know what's up in your life.

i dont think i will be as good of an assistant job searcher for you this go around - i actually have stuff to do now! AND a job to find of my own----YIKES!!

well anywho, back to the kiddies.....

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to Atlantis!!!! I'm so so jealous. Glad you had a good time.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bahama Mama here--and YES!! it was amazing! A great, lazy and warm time was had by all.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home