Dodgeball playoffs, etc.
Well, we had the dodgeball playoffs last night. The Ball Busters got out in literally 30 seconds. Of course a good time was had by all though at the games and then certainly after at the bar.
Today was supposed to be my last day of work. I didn't go in though. What are they gonna do, fire me!?! Yeah, so i'm definitely not excited about the job search again. It's really annoying to have to do all over again! Always a bit stressful, but things always work out, so I'm sure they will again and I'll find something for sure.
So my dear friends Drew and Laura are moving back to Kentucky in a few weeks. They came to dodgeball last night (they were founding members of the Ball Busters!) which was super fun. I'm REALLY going to miss them. I think it's a good move for them though. Their last weekend in town is easter weekend, should be a rockin good time! THEN, the weekend after that, Kate is coming to town! I can't wait to see her. Should be a great couple of weeks.
Today was supposed to be my last day of work. I didn't go in though. What are they gonna do, fire me!?! Yeah, so i'm definitely not excited about the job search again. It's really annoying to have to do all over again! Always a bit stressful, but things always work out, so I'm sure they will again and I'll find something for sure.
So my dear friends Drew and Laura are moving back to Kentucky in a few weeks. They came to dodgeball last night (they were founding members of the Ball Busters!) which was super fun. I'm REALLY going to miss them. I think it's a good move for them though. Their last weekend in town is easter weekend, should be a rockin good time! THEN, the weekend after that, Kate is coming to town! I can't wait to see her. Should be a great couple of weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home