Monday, March 10, 2008

go zags

Just watched Gonzaga beat Santa Clara in the WCC tournament. It wasn't pretty, but they got the job done. Now they play the winner of St. Mary's and san francisco. My money is on St. Mary's, but who knows. that game is on at 9ET tomorrow. GO ZAGS!!!

On another note, today I went to a charity bowling event for my friend Rich. He is in the Big Brothers program and that's what we were benefiting. Lots of fun.

So I'm feeling very stressed lately, both about the job and then about things in general. People in my life are stressing me out, I don't think they realize they are, but it makes it tough all the same. Maybe a quick trip to DC would be a good idea? I think seeing baby Maddy is in order!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or a quick trip to see your favorite cousin steve in mileeewaukay! where you can hang with him and the kodeballs for an evening of fun.....

ever thought of that? although i do suppose that DC would be FAR less expensive!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

THE KODEBALL!!! Stevie and the Kodeball are always a barrel of fun. But yes, milleeewawkay is a bit more expensivo to get to.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maddy will cure all. I LUV that girl. Also could fly cheaply to Daytona!!!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on down We'll be around

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home