My boss
Thought everyone might enjoy an insight into the event planning place I"ve been working: As you know, for three days a week, my buddy Rich has set me up
with a gig working for a friend of his and let me tell you, the amount of entertainment at this place is almost worth DONATING my time working here! First off, the owner, Rich's friend is awesomely fabulous! He wears things like a canary yellow button down under a canary yellow sweater vest (thursday's outfit), purple velvet jacket (like Prince) and alligator shoes. I have heard rumors about a pair of pants with ducks on them, but at this point, it's just legend. At least 20 times a day he exclaims "I
can't TAKE these people anymore!!" He can't remember anyone's name and has called me Roberta a number of times today. It is hilariously fun working there!!
I have 2 more interviews on Wednesday, should end up with something slightly less ridic and full time again here soon! Fingers crossed.
with a gig working for a friend of his and let me tell you, the amount of entertainment at this place is almost worth DONATING my time working here! First off, the owner, Rich's friend is awesomely fabulous! He wears things like a canary yellow button down under a canary yellow sweater vest (thursday's outfit), purple velvet jacket (like Prince) and alligator shoes. I have heard rumors about a pair of pants with ducks on them, but at this point, it's just legend. At least 20 times a day he exclaims "I
can't TAKE these people anymore!!" He can't remember anyone's name and has called me Roberta a number of times today. It is hilariously fun working there!!
I have 2 more interviews on Wednesday, should end up with something slightly less ridic and full time again here soon! Fingers crossed.

1 Comments:
Sounds like great material for a reality tv show!! Best of luck on the interviews!
Tia
Post a Comment
<< Home