Sunday, January 31, 2010

weekend #1

Now that Drew and I have gone a full weekend each with our date-off in full swing, I am happy to report that I am ahead, 2-0.  I met two very nice guys this weekend.  Not sure about 2nd dates with either, but I enjoyed meeting them and their company!
Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Hools said...

Keep it up!! Come on Drew, get in the game :)

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Tia said...

Well done, Anne! I always knew you were a winner. Drew? What do you have to say for yourself?

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Ma said...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd they're off! Anne got a good, clean start out of the gate and is running at a steady and sustainable pace. She's looking very strong. Drew is having trouble at the gate: is it a mechanical problem with the fence, or is it Drew just being his balky-old self? We'll have to see if he makes a start and then see what pace he sets. (Folks, I hope you placed your bet on the right horse in this race.)

12:33 PM  
Blogger drew said...

well drew is the kind of guy that likes to let his competitors think they have an edge, so at least they have a sense of winning before dominating the competition. It only seems fair win you are the superior opponent and that way my opponent doesn't drown themselves in booze and tears win it's all said and done.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home