Happy holidays!!!
Merry Christmas, happy Hanukah or happy whatever celebration during this multi-denominational winter giving season you have! I hope everyone's season is full of family, friends and lots of wins for the Packers!
I just spent a great weekend with my parents and Kate in LA. It was nice and warm and I think the nice weather helped me kick the swine for good! Back in NY now, heading to DC for more Keegan fun this weekend. My parents got me some hot yoga for their gift which i couldn't be more excited to get back to. I wouldn't want to turn into the swine. I also gave myself a nice To: Anne, From: Anne present. A new iPhone. It's very fun and cool. Anyone need an iPod or a 2 year old Blackberry 8830?
Anyway, enjoy the season, and hope I'll get to talk to everyone soon!
I just spent a great weekend with my parents and Kate in LA. It was nice and warm and I think the nice weather helped me kick the swine for good! Back in NY now, heading to DC for more Keegan fun this weekend. My parents got me some hot yoga for their gift which i couldn't be more excited to get back to. I wouldn't want to turn into the swine. I also gave myself a nice To: Anne, From: Anne present. A new iPhone. It's very fun and cool. Anyone need an iPod or a 2 year old Blackberry 8830?
Anyway, enjoy the season, and hope I'll get to talk to everyone soon!

2 Comments:
A great weekend it surely was! Our hostess, Kate, planned such fun activities--very LAish: Circque de Soliel on the beach at Santa Monica, Jay Leno show taping, wine-tasting in Santa Barbara, good food, nice beach walks! Family, friends, sharing and giving--'tis the season! Oh yes, and Packer wins, too!!
Amd a merry Christmas to you, Anne! We are in the midst of a 3 day snowstorm, similar to that which hit the east coast last week. A picture postcard holiday for our California guest! LA sounds fun! Glad you finally kicked the flu. Unk Bill was sick for Christmas; at least he won't gain a few pounds like the rest of us. Cheers!
Post a Comment
<< Home