Weird happenings at hot yoga
So I haven't had a good class story in awhile and I went tonight and had a doozy, so I hope everyone is up for some more tales from hot yoga. One of the mortal sins of hot yoga is to be disruptive in the room since you're supposed to be "meditating." Well, today there was nothing but disruption.
First, right off the bat, this woman, Jenny, tells one of the new people in class (there were 3 people on their very first day) that if she needed to, she could just pop out into the hall and cool off and take a break. UM, NO. The second mortal sin is leaving the room. Nice try Jenny. So then on the 3rd posture, some dude's phone went off! The teacher, Nick, who is a flaming gay Italian man, says, "ANSWER IT! I wanna talk to them. It's your mother isn't it?!" The poor embarrassed dude didn't answer it. Nick's best line of the day: a chic in the back row said "It's too hot!" as Nick walked by her mat. He replied, "Yep! And my shorts are too short! These are both things we're all going to have to deal with!"
Now this woman, Jenny just got weirder and weirder as class progressed. She was having a hard time and when you're having a hard time you're supposed to sit down and breathe through your nose. Well she would sit down, but she then proceeded to open her mouth as wide as she could breathing with an audible "HAAAA" and flap her arms up and down like bird wings. Quite strange! Nick was having none of it. Told her to knock it off pretty quick.
Anyway, I have football plans all weekend. Some college tomorrow and pro Sunday. GO PACK GO!!
First, right off the bat, this woman, Jenny, tells one of the new people in class (there were 3 people on their very first day) that if she needed to, she could just pop out into the hall and cool off and take a break. UM, NO. The second mortal sin is leaving the room. Nice try Jenny. So then on the 3rd posture, some dude's phone went off! The teacher, Nick, who is a flaming gay Italian man, says, "ANSWER IT! I wanna talk to them. It's your mother isn't it?!" The poor embarrassed dude didn't answer it. Nick's best line of the day: a chic in the back row said "It's too hot!" as Nick walked by her mat. He replied, "Yep! And my shorts are too short! These are both things we're all going to have to deal with!"
Now this woman, Jenny just got weirder and weirder as class progressed. She was having a hard time and when you're having a hard time you're supposed to sit down and breathe through your nose. Well she would sit down, but she then proceeded to open her mouth as wide as she could breathing with an audible "HAAAA" and flap her arms up and down like bird wings. Quite strange! Nick was having none of it. Told her to knock it off pretty quick.
Anyway, I have football plans all weekend. Some college tomorrow and pro Sunday. GO PACK GO!!

3 Comments:
LOVE THEM PACKERS!
I am quite impressed you are still at it!! Well done!
I really do like it, as insane as that sounds! If it wasn't so dang expensive I would incorporate it into my regular workout routine. After this free 30 days is up we'll see how that works.
Post a Comment
<< Home