Saturday, October 31, 2009

A halloween follow up

So I just went to class and it was ridiculously hot today. This one guy, Chris, one of the teachers, and the world's skinniest man dressed up as a "stress ball." This costume consisted of completely wrapping himself in balloons. Needless to say it was a BIT difficult for him to do the postures but it was particularly funny when he popped a couple of them. Now, my guess is the costume of the year: Swine Flu. Will be out and about a bit tonight so we'll see.

6 Comments:

Anonymous sjr said...

I'm thinking you will also see your fare share of Michael Jackson's too....

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Tia said...

Lots of hippies in Mpls. Jean, bring out your old hippie clothes!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Ma said...

Actually, my speciality is a nurse! (Who'd EVER guess it was me?!) I have an old-timey organza-like see-throughish uniform and I wear red longjohns under it, my original nurse's cap, red earrings, very red lipstick, and, of course, a red stethescope to complete the look. Fools 'em every time!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous ML said...

Soooooo.........Any swine flu's??

10:24 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

I did not see any Michael Jacksons or swine flus. I did only go to one bar, but I was QUITE disappointed in the costume selection. Of course, I didn't have one on so who am I to talk.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Tia said...

You could have just kept pouring glasses of water over your head and gone as a "hot yoga instructor" or dressed in something sexy and gone as a HOT yoga instructor.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home