Friday, December 04, 2009

75%

Well, updating Friday December 4, and the swine has not gotten the better of me.  I finally came to work yesterday and stayed most of the day, and same with today.  I'm at about 75%.  This thing is nasty and I don't want it to recur so as my trusty Nurse Practitioner MA has bossed me to do, I will be taking it easy this weekend.  I really appreciate everyone checking in on me while I was down and out.  Makes it easier to recover.  I should be good as new after the weekend. 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tia said...

So glad you are feeling better. Your mother is right (or course), Take it easy so you don't relapse!!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous The Boss of You, MA, Nurse Practitioner said...

DO NOT think you are 100% after the weekend. DO NOT think you are 100% when you feel 100%. Remember, "this thing is nasty and I don't want it to recur", so better plan on being at 99% until after the holidays; that should give you enough time. Better to give it the time needed NOW rather than much more time (again) later.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Boy is she ever bossy!!! Right, but bossy!!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home