Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stupid swine

Wellp, see ya later Thanksgiving.  Just got back from the doc's office, and they believe I have some variation of the flu/swine flu/H1N1, etc. So my trip to DC will not be happening.  I will be sitting in my apt watching the Macy's parade and the Packers on TV, eating turkey pot pies and feeling generally miserable.  Anyone want to Fed Ex me a turkey dinner?   Guess on the positive side, I'm thankful for my health insurance that got me some Tamiflu in under 24 hours and the list of people waiting to hear the update from the doc.  Those are worth being thankful for!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tia said...

I am so sorry you are sick, Anne. You will be in our thoughts as we stand in the cold water of the Bighorn. This year I get to eat your mom's turkey dinner. Wish I could send it to you..

Get well soon!! Love ya lots.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous MB said...

Banannie This stinks. I wish we lived closer I would kidnap you. Poor baby

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Ma said...

Be thankful: there are always those better off than you, and those worse off than you. Happy Thanksgivng!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home